Episode 21:13 – How Well Do You Understand The Coronavirus? (Five Things Everyone Should Know)
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast we (Dr. George Burroughs and BetyLou Pierce) discuss five things everyone should know about the Coronavirus… but probably don’t.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 21:13 - How Well Do You Understand The Coronavirus? (Five Things Everyone Should Know)
For the past year we have been bombarded with information about the Coronavirus.
Yet how much do we really know?
On this episode we cut through all of the “misinformation” and take a good look at the five things everyone should know about the Coronavirus.
1) The difference between the Coronavirus and Covid
2) How the Coronavirus and Covid are diagnosed
3) Why more people die “with” Covid than “from” Covid
4) The one and ONLY reason why people get Covid
5) What to do to protect yourself from getting Covid
Knowledge is power.
Learn this information and you will not only be helping yourself navigate through this pandemic, you’ll be better able to understand who is, and who isn’t, telling the truth in ANY health crisis.
Go deeper into this episode, and all future episodes, by signing up for our daily emails.
Simply visit: GetHealthyAlabama.com
Once there, download the “Symptom Survey” and you will automatically added to our email list.
Also, if you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!) On Facebook?
Connect with us at www.Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
photo by Edward Leon @ Unsplash
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"