Episode 21:8 – Questions, And Answers, About The Vaccine
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast we (Dr. George Burroughs and BetyLou Pierce) go over 15 questions everyone should ask - and know the answer to - before deciding on whether or not to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 21:8 - Questions, and Answers, About the Vaccine
There is so much about the Covid-19 vaccine that raises questions.
Perhaps the three most important ones are:
1) Is it safe?
2) Is it effective?
3) Does it prevent the virus from being transmitted (spread)?
On this episode we explore those questions… along with a dozen more.
Here they are:
DID YOU KNOW…
- There has never been an effective vaccine for ANY of the 6 previous Coronaviruses?
- It typically takes 5-10 years to develop a new vaccine… not 8 months?
- The Covid-19 vaccine has NOT been FDA approved?
- The Covid-19 vaccine contains technology that has NEVER been approved for use in humans?
- 33% of Covid-19 deaths have been in individuals over the age of 85?
- NOT one person over the age of 85 was included in the Pfizer vaccine trials?
- NOT one woman under the age of 40 was allowed in the Pfizer vaccine trials unless she was on birth control?
- Vaccine manufacturers CANNOT be sued or held liable for ANY injuries or damages incurred from the vaccine?
- Over 99% of individuals who have had Covid have survived?
- Covid cases are down by 77% since Christmas?
- It is virtually impossible for a person under the age of 40 to die from Covid-19?
- There are some people who may want to “consider” getting the vaccine?
Do you want answers?
Give this episode a good listen. You’ll not only get answers… you’ll get the truth!
Also, be sure to visit us at www.GetHealthyAlabama.com
While you’re there, download your copy of The Symptom Survey. It will help you identify the digestive enzyme that is best suited for you… AND it will sign you up for our daily emails.
If you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!)
Connect with us at www.Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"