Episode 22:15 – Giving Birth Just Three Minutes After Entering The Hospital… And Other Amazing Health Stories
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast we (Dr. George Burroughs and BetyLou Pierce) share some amazing health stories including the birth of a child minutes after entering the hospital.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 22:15 Giving Birth Just Three Minutes After Entering The Hospital… And Other Amazing Health Stories
On this special episode of the podcast Dr. George Burroughs talks about the amazing birthing experience his daughter Brooklynn recently had and how Chiropractic care may have played an important role.
He then goes on to share some of the most fascinating cases he has dealt with over his thirty-two years in practice including:
- Correcting BetyLou’s granddaughter’s “cross-eye.”
- A “miracle” adjustment that not only led to a touchdown in a college football game, it impressed a team of medical physicians.
- The resolution of a 12 year-old girl’s headaches that had neurologists baffled… and her mother in disbelief.
- A patient whose PERFECT spinal alignment did NOT come from anything I did.
We’re confident you’ll find this episode both entertaining and informative.
Give it a good listen and then please recommend it to a friend.
Want to learn more?
Continue the conversation regarding this episode, and all future episodes, by signing up for our daily emails.
Simply visit: GetHealthyAlabama.com
Once there, download the “Symptom Survey” and you will automatically added to our email list.
Also, if you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!)
Connect with us at Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
**Photo courtesy of To a Jafar Ahmed @ unsplash
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"