Episode 22:26 – How To Get A Child, Or Any Loved One, To Eat Better
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast we (Dr. George Burroughs and BetyLou Pierce) try to solve the problem of how you can get your child, or any loved one, to eat better.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 22:26 How To Get A Child (Or Any Loved One) To Eat Better
Okay, this is a tough one.
How do you get a child, or any loved one, to eat better?
The truth is… we DON’T know!
But we do have some pretty good suggestions that we believe will help.
Specifically, on this episode we share two principles and two strategies that we are confident will help you have a greater influence over the eating habits of your children and/or other loved ones.
Here’s a glimpse into what we talk about:
- Why Patience is more than a virtue... it's a necessity.
- Pivotal lessons you can learn from the hit movie Top Gun.
- A strategy that actually encourages you to be imperfect.
- Why education must involve information AND entertainment.
This episode will really get you thinking and is designed so that you can take what you learn and use it to make a positive impact on others.
As always please be sure to share this episode with a friend.
Want to learn more?
Continue the conversation regarding this episode, and all future episodes, by signing up for our daily emails.
Simply visit: GetHealthyAlabama.com
Once there, download the “Symptom Survey” and you will automatically added to our email list.
Also, if you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!)
Connect with us at Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
- photo by Mariya Georgieva @ Unsplash
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"