Episode 22:4 – The Three Faces Of Covid
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast we (Dr. George Burroughs and BetyLou Pierce) discuss three questions you should be able to answer about each of the three “faces” of Covid.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 22:4 The Three Faces Of Covid
Covid has been with us for nearly two years.
Actually, three different manifestations of Covid have been with us for nearly two years.
The first manifestation of Covid was that which appeared with the original Coronavirus.
The second manifestation of Covid was that which appeared with the Delta variant of the Coronavirus.
The third manifestation of Covid was that which appeared with the Omicron variant of the Coronavirus.
Because each manifestation presented itself differently, we decided to call them “The Three Faces of Covid.”
1) The Real Face = the original Coronavirus
2) The Distorted Face = the Delta variant
3) The Unrecognizable Face = the Omicron variant
On this episode we take a closer look at each of these Three Faces of Covid.
We do so by asking each Face these three questions:
1) What was the impact of the vaccine?
2) What strategies for Prevention and Treatment were being implemented?
3) How did our national leadership react?
The answers are both honest and enlightening.
They will also provide you with the information you need to educate people about what’s really going on, and what HAS gone on, the past two years.
As always, give this episode a good listen and then share it with a friend.
Want to learn more?
Continue the conversation regarding this episode and all future episodes by signing up for our daily emails.
Simply visit: GetHealthyAlabama.com
Once there, download the “Symptom Survey” and you will automatically added to our email list.
Also, if you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!)
Connect with us at Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
- photo by Tony Hand @ unsplash.com
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"