Episode 22:5 – How To Properly Detox
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast we (Dr. George Burroughs and BetyLou Pierce) discuss how the accumulation of toxins in the body is the cause of many diseases and how strategies aimed at detoxifying the body can help in the healing process.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 22:5 How To Properly Detox
Your body is equipped with certain processes that are designed to eliminate the “by-products” of normal physiological functions.
Processes such as...
Peeing, pooping, sweating and exhaling.
Problems occur when these processes become overwhelmed… that is, when they are asked to deal with too many “by-products.”
When this happens - when the amount of “by-products” exceeds the capabilities of the elimination processes - a toxic environment can develop leading to a variety of sicknesses and diseases.
Sicknesses and diseases that include:
- Brain fog, anxiety, depression, insomnia, headaches, migraines.
- Low testosterone, high estrogen, low thyroid, infertility.
- Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS, heartburn, reflux.
- Sinusitis, chronic infections, colds, flu.
- High blood pressure, arteriosclerosis.
- Skin rashes, eczema, psoriasis, acne.
- Bad breath, body odor, unhealthy hair.
- Chronic fatigue.
As stated above, ANY of these problems can be caused by a toxic environment inside your body.
That’s the bad news.
The good news is that any of these problems can be significantly helped, and potentially cured, by an intelligently designed “Detox program.”
On this week’s episode we share with you how to intelligently design a Detox program, including valuable tips to help you get started.
Tips you can begin implementing TODAY.
As always, our goal is to help you “Get Healthy” so that you can look your best, feel your best, and perform your best.
Give this episode a good listen and then share it with a friend.
Want to learn more?
Continue the conversation regarding this episode and all future episodes by signing up for our daily emails.
Simply visit: GetHealthyAlabama.com
Once there, download the “Symptom Survey” and you will automatically added to our email list.
Also, if you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!)
Connect with us at Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
- photo by Life Fuel @ unsplash.com
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"