Episode 22:8 – Why I Became A Chiropractor: An Interview With Dr. George Burroughs
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast BetyLou Pierce interviews Dr. George Burroughs about the events in his life that inspired him to become a Chiropractor.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 22:8 Why I Became A Chiropractor - An Interview With Dr. George Burroughs
On last week’s episode Dr. George Burroughs asked co-host BetyLou Pierce to share her Principles For Healthy Living.
On this week’s episode the roles are reversed as BetyLou questions him regarding the events in his life that inspired him to become a Chiropractor.
Here’s some of what he covers:
- The power of growing up in a great neighborhood
- How I “almost” know Dr. Oz
- Why I've never drank alcohol (or coffee)
- Asking God a question
- God's amazing answer
- The best advice I received in college
- My “Economics Class Epiphany”
- Why my mentor didn’t support me
- Why my local priest DID support me
- The miracle at the Registrar’s office
- Chiropractic philosophy for the win
- How I ended up in Sweet Home Alabama
Give this episode a good listen as you will hopefully learn something of value 🙂
Want to learn more?
Continue the conversation regarding this episode, and all future episodes, by signing up for our daily emails.
Simply visit: GetHealthyAlabama.com
Once there, download the “Symptom Survey” and you will automatically added to our email list.
Also, if you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!)
Connect with us at Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"