Episode 23:35 Happy Anniversary Atlas Chiropractic – Lessons Learned These Past 30 Years
On this episode of the Get Healthy Alabama podcast we (Dr. George Burroughs and BetyLou Pierce) - along with a special guest - celebrate 30 years of Dr. Burroughs’ opening Atlas Chiropractic.
(May take a few seconds to begin playing)
Episode 23:35 Happy Anniversary Atlas Chiropractic - Lessons Learned These Past 30 Years
30 years ago, on September 1, 1993 Dr. George Burroughs opened the doors to his office, Atlas Chiropractic.
On this episode, BetyLou Pierce and a special guest sit down with Dr. George to ask him questions regarding this 30 year journey.
- Some of the questions were easy, such as “Why did you name it Atlas Chiropractic?”
- Some were thought provoking, such as “What have been some of your most interesting cases?”
- Some were even entertaining, such as “Who are some of the famous people you have treated?”
However, the most revealing question was this:
- “What are the three most important lessons you have learned over the past thirty years?”
(His answer will help ANYONE in any given field.)
Give this episode a good listen as you will certainly learn something interesting from his answers.
You will also find out Dr. George’s thoughts on retirement.
In addition, as always, please share this episode with a friend.
Want to learn more?
Continue the conversation regarding this episode, and all future episodes, by signing up for our daily emails.
Simply visit: GetHealthyAlabama.com
Once there, download the “Symptom Survey” and you will automatically added to our email list.
Also, if you haven’t already, we'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe to the podcast, leave a comment and give us a rating. (Thanks!!!)
Connect with us at Facebook.com/GetHealthyAlabama
* This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Please consult with your health care provider before making any health-related changes.
Sign up for our email list and...
Get the right Enzyme
“The Symptom Survey"